managed account programs
Ameritas Investment Corp.
Clients with managed accounts enjoy many benefits, including a high level of customization, professional management, transparency and service.
The Galaxy program is a flexible, fee-based investment management strategy offered by Ameritas Investment Corp. (AIC). Galaxy enables you to take advantage of proven asset allocation strategies while benefiting from the professional guidance of your financial advisor. Your unique circumstances and personal objectives dictate the method of investing as well as the types of vehicles chosen to help achieve them.
Constellation is an entry-level managed investment program offered by AIC. Featuring six professionally managed investment portfolios, Constellation is designed to fit a range of investor profiles from conservative (low risk) to aggressive (high risk).
Managed account features include:
- Combining the services of a professional portfolio manager and the brokerage firm
- Decisions based on the investor’s goals, risk tolerance and time frame for generating growth
- Choice of program portfolios include stocks, bonds, mutual funds, exchange-traded funds (ETF), unit investment trusts, certificates of deposit (CDs), no-load variable annuities, cash equivalents or a combination of investments
- Investor strategies are continually monitored and adjusted as necessary to maintain balance among types of investments
- Sometimes referred to as a wrap account, all fees and expenses associated with the investment are wrapped into a single annual charge. This includes brokerage commissions, management fees and administrative costs.
As an investor, you have online account access on your computer, tablet or Smartphone through myStreetscape.
For high net worth individuals, wealth management is an extension of financial planning. At this level, financial planning strategies include:
- Long-term investment management
- Tax efficiency where the portfolio is managed to minimize tax impact while maximizing performance
- Current income management
- Estate planning
Securities products are subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal. Before investing, carefully consider the investment objectives, risks, limitations, charges and expenses of the product and any underlying investment options. This information can be found in the product and investment option prospectuses. Copies are available from your registered representative or AIC. Please read carefully before investing.