individual dental, vision plans
My Dental Plan® and 20/20 Plus® Vision Plans let you purchase the level of coverage that's right for your needs and budget. Check out each plan for benefit information and rates. This individual coverage is not tied to a group plan (such as through an employer), so you can count on it regardless of employment status, retirement or age.
See our dental plans and rates
my dental plan® highlights
- All plans pay a benefit toward covered services after the $50 per-person deductible.
- We offer plans with either one or two exams and cleanings per year.
- The Dental Rewards® feature allows qualifying individuals to carry over an additional amount to add to their following year's annual maximum.
- Plan 3 includes a $100 vision benefit to use for vision exams, frames, lenses and contact lenses.
- Save on prescription medications through Walmart or Sam's Club pharmacies. To find a pharmacy near you, visit Walmart.com.
20/20 plus vision plan highlights
- All plans offer vision, dental and hearing care benefits with no waiting or elimination periods.
- Plan C offers increasing annual maximum benefits.
- Enjoy the freedom to visit the vision care provider of your choice.
- Save up to 15% off eyewear frames and lenses purchased at any Walmart Vision Center nationwide. To find a Walmart Vision Center near you, visit Walmart.com.
- Receive savings on prescription medications at Walmart or Sam's Club pharmacies, and eyewear frames and lenses purchased at any Walmart Vision Center. To find a Walmart pharmacy or vision center near you, visit Walmart.com.
check application status
Check the status of your application for individual coverage. You'll need your User ID and password.
secure member account
Already enrolled in a plan? Sign into your secure member account to access benefit and claims information.
frequently asked questions (FAQs)
nominate a provider
Are you a producer who wants to get a quote? Visit our individual plan section.
Plans are insured by Ameritas Life Insurance Corp. Individual plans are administered by HealthPlan Services.