- Trecek has 32 years experience assisting political subdivisions in the issuance of tax-exempt and taxable bond obligations.
- Vice president of public finance – Ameritas Investment Corp. – Omaha, Nebraska – 2000 to present
- Independent bond counsel – Omaha, Nebraska – 1990 to 1999
- General counsel – Municipal Bond Underwriters – Omaha, Nebraska – 1985 to 1989
- General law practice – Omaha, Nebraska – 1978 to 1985
- B.A. degree, University of Nebraska-Omaha
- J.D. degree, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Past Business and Community Activities
- Bellevue Chamber of Commerce, Bellevue, Nebraska – Past director
- Kiwanis Club of South Omaha, Nebraska – Past president
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.