- Munford has extensive experience working with municipal clients across Nebraska, including cities, counties, school districts and public power districts.
- Vice president of public finance – Ameritas Investment Corp. – Lincoln, Nebraska – 2002 to present
- Investment advisor representative – Tagge Rutherford/Royal Alliance – Lincoln, Nebraska – 2001 to 2002
- Investment consultant – Kirkpatrick Pettis – Lincoln, Nebraska – 1998 to 2000
- Investment advisor/representative – Paine Webber Lincoln, Nebraska – 1996 to 1997
- Development officer – University of Nebraska Athletic Department – Lincoln, Nebraska – 1993 to 1996
- B.A. degree in speech communications and public relations, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Past Business and Community Activities
- Foundation for Education, Waverly, Nebraska – Board Member
- Lincoln Southeast High School – Volunteer football coach
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.