- Lefler provides underwriting and investment banking services to municipal clients across the state of Nebraska, including some larger and more complex issues. This includes serving as lead banker on issues for Omaha Public Schools; cities of Grand Island, Kearney, North Platte, Norfolk and Papillion; the Nebraska Cooperative Republican Platte River Enhancement project (NCORPE); and other municipal issues, including cities, school districts, public power districts, counties, hospitals and Sanitary and Improvement Districts (SIDs). He has managed more than 700 issues totaling over $3 billion in bonds.
- Vice president of public finance – Ameritas Investment Corp. – Lincoln, Nebraska – 1997 to present
- Vice president – Smith Barney – Omaha, Nebraska – 1993 to 1997
- Vice president – Shearson Lehman – Omaha, Nebraska – 1985 to 1993
- B.S.B.A. degree in banking and finance, University of Nebraska-Omaha
- FINRA License Series 7, 50 and 53.
Business and Community Activities
- Ponca Hills Suburban Rural Fire District – Board member
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.