- Slaughter provides financing options to fund public improvements, helping community leaders raise the necessary capital through bond issues to enhance the quality of life in Nebraska communities. He works primarily with cities, counties and rural fire districts across the state of Nebraska, providing numerous services, including the structuring of new debt, refinancing current debt obligations and working with issuers through the election process.
- Vice president of public finance – Ameritas Investment Corp. – Lincoln, Nebraska – 2017 to present
- Assistant vice president of public finance – Ameritas Investment Corp. – Lincoln, Nebraska – 2011 to 2017
- Suitability analyst – Ameritas Investment Corp. – Lincoln, Nebraska – 2007 to 2010
- FINRA License Series 4, 6, 7, 24, 26, 53, 66
- B.S. degree in finance, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- MBA degree, specializing in finance, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Business and Community Activities
- People’s City Mission – Board member
- Lincoln Young Professional’s Group – Member
- University of Nebraska at Wesleyan MBA Program - Mentor
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.