- Keene provides investment banking services to municipal clients across the state of Nebraska, including cities, counties, school districts, healthcare, and public and private higher education institutions. He has more than 29 years of public finance experience and has managed numerous significant financing projects in the state, including the Pinnacle Bank Arena in Lincoln, Neb.
- Vice president and managing director of public finance – Ameritas Investment Corp. – Lincoln, Nebraska – 1999 to present
- Vice president – Piper Jaffray and its predecessors – Lincoln, Nebraska – 1989 to 1999
- B.A. degree in biology, Carleton College, Northfield, Minnesota
- MBA degree, emphasis in finance, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Business and Community Activities
- Country Club of Lincoln – Director
Past Business and Community Activities
- Friendship Home – Board member
- Lincoln Council on Alcoholism and Drugs – Board member
- Nebraska State Records Board – Board member
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.