Offering Disability Income Insurance
Individual disability income insurance is essential to any comprehensive financial strategy. With Ameritas, you have competitive products to serve all your clients, from executives and small business owners to medical professionals and skilled laborers.
Already representing us?
Sign in to Producer Workbench.
Support you can count on
We are committed to recognizing your work, rewarding your results and supporting your long-term success.
Our internal wholesalers and dedicated disability insurance regional vice presidents assist with sales ideas, marketing materials, competition resources and product information.
You can choose from a variety of licensing options to work with your business model, including disability insurance centers, brokerage general agencies, general agencies and individual producer contracts.
- DI Bonus: additional compensation based on prior year’s annualized first-year premiums and persistency.
- Pacesetter Program: top-producing, qualifying producers are recognized and receive underwriting privileges and other benefits.
Competitive products and programs
Our disability income insurance products and programs are flexible to help meet different cost constraints and individual needs, so you can deliver a tailored income protection plan for a variety of customers.
DInamic Cornerstone Income Protection®
Designed for highly compensated professionals, practices and employers.
- Traditional, monthly benefit product.
- Three definitions of disability available, including specialty language for physicians and dentists.
- Two plan options: noncancelable and guaranteed renewable.
- Basic plan provides many features at no additional cost, including Benefit Advancement, COBRA Premium and Good Health.
Designed for middle income earners, self-employed workers, dual-income families and homemakers.
- Unique, lump-sum benefit product.
- Guaranteed renewable plan provides total disability coverage.
- No elimination period.
Business Overhead Expense
Designed to reimburse business owners for normal and customary expenses necessary to maintain the business during a disability.
- Covers 100% of overhead expenses for which the insured is responsible, up to the available monthly benefit on the policy.
- Offers Substitute Salary Expense, Future Increase Option, Extended Residual and Business Loan Repayment riders.
- Choice of three benefit and elimination periods.
Guaranteed Standard Issue
Designed for employers who want to provide employees with individual disability income insurance protection, which features a streamlined underwriting process that requires no medical underwriting. Available with a monthly benefit or lump-sum payment.
- Applicants who meet eligibility requirements receive a policy with no medical exclusions or premium ratings.
- Policies are individually owned and portable.
- Available to most non-medical occupational classes and even some medical residency programs.
Technology built for an enhanced experience
Ameritas Agent app
As the writing agent, Ameritas Agent will give you detailed status information on your fully underwritten life and DI applications. You’ll also receive notifications on your mobile device whenever an application status changes to issued, active or not placed – helping you track the progress.
This user-friendly tool can be a valuable asset when managing your sales activities and practice. Once you register, you have immediate access to everything you need to do business with us.
Interactive client website
Our website gives your clients real-time access to their account details and convenient self-service features while also helping to keep their account secure.
Sound like what you’ve been looking for?
Connect with us. We’ll have someone get back to you with more information on the products you’re interested in and how you can start selling our products.
In approved states, DInamic Cornerstone Income Protection® (forms 4601NC and 4602GR) and DInamic Fundamental® (form 4504LS) are issued by Ameritas Life Insurance Corp. In New York, DInamic Fundamental® (form 5504-LS) is issued by Ameritas Life Insurance Corp. of New York. Policy and riders may vary and may not be available in all states.